Wine Pop Up
Wine Pop Up
CHECK OUT THE EVENT GALLERY:
V29 EXPERIENCES PRESENTS: WINE POP UP
Join us for an exclusive wine pop up at one of the hottest new restaurants in Oakland's Rockridge neighborhood!
We'll enjoy a rare library tasting of Pinot Noirs from Senses - a small production, hard-to-find Sonoma County winery named Top 10 Wine Brands in 2016. [Enjoy beer too? We've got you covered with a great local selection!]
The eatery, Duchess Oakland, will provide specialty prepared passed appetizers for pairing. Check out the menu:
- Grilled asparagus- Jamon, Manchego, olive oil
- Cured salmon crostinis- Rye, Crème Fraiche, Capers, smoked roe
- Crudite Platter- Roasted Garlic hummus, Carrots, Celery, Cauliflower, Broccoli
- Oyster Station!
We're bringing the winery to YOU! Meet one of the winery founders, Chris Strieter. Hear how the wine brand got started, all the stories behind the wines, and fire away your questions! Get social with other Oakland winelovers, and enjoy VIP status for this private, exclusive event!
- WHEN: Thursday, May 11, 2017
- WHERE: Duchass Oakland - 5422 College Ave, Oakland
- WHO: Senses Wines
- TIME: 6-8 PM
All guests must be at least 21+ and meet the legal drinking age because this event includes alcohol. Government issued ID required. Sorry no children.